Bethany House
Exterior: general view, Originally the Children's Hospital Nurses' Residence, Later became the residence for the Sisters Servants of Mary Immaculate
Carey Residence
Exterior: general view (photo taken 1991), Tizzard, Ian. "Park place." Winnipeg Free Press (May 27, 2006): F3., Building File, Pickwell, F.C. "Tuxedo Park, Winnipeg." Construction 19 (September) 1926: 290-294. (Wade 450), Also known as McDonald Residence, Home of Raymond Carey, Home of J.H. McDonald
Chambre House
Guy, R.D. A pictorial history of early Armstrong's Point. Winnipeg: s.n., 1984. St. John's College Library FC 3396.52 G89, Rostecki, Randy R. Armstrong's Point: a history. Winnipeg: Heritage Winnipeg Corporation, 2009. Arch/FA FC 3396.52 R77 2009, Home of Colonel H.W.A. Chambre
Free Press Building
Exterior: general view
Heubach Residence
Exterior: general view, Graham, John W. Guide to the architecture of Greater Winnipeg. Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 1960. Arch/FA Reserve NA 747 W5 G7 Arch/FA Quick Reference, Thompson, W.P. Architecture of Manitoba: an exhibit prepared by Professor William P. Thompson for the Manitoba Association of Architects and the Manitoba Centennial Corporation. Winnipeg: s.n., 1970. Arch/FA NA 746 M3 T46, Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1979). For PDF of report, see source below., Building File, Also known as Rogers House, Home of Claude Heubach, Demolished 1980
House No. I
Ruttan, Frank N. "Houses under $15,000 in Winnipeg, Manitoba." Construction 7, no. 7 (July 1914): 254-266. (Wade 370), Building File
Lindsay Building
Exterior: general view, Peterson, M. Winnipeg Landmarks. [2 volumes] Winnipeg: Watson and Dwyer, 1995, 1998. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 P48 1995, NA 747 W5 P484 1998 (Volume 1), Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1988). For PDF of report, see source below., Saunders, Ivan J. et al. Early building in Winnipeg. Vol. 1-7 [in 3 physical volumes] Ottawa: Parks Canada, 1974. Arch/FA Ref FC 3396.7 S38 1974 (p.1004)
Moss House
Exterior: general view (Carey), Gibbons, L. Stories houses tell. Winnipeg: Hyperion Press, 1980. Arch/FA FC 3396.7 G52 1980, Graham, John W. Guide to the architecture of Greater Winnipeg. Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 1960. Arch/FA Reserve NA 747 W5 G7 Arch/FA Quick Reference, Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1986). For PDF of report, see source below., Thompson, W.P. Winnipeg Architecture. Winnipeg: Queenston House, 1982. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 T5 1982 Arch/FA Main Stacks, Blanchard, Jim. Winnipeg 1912. Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 2005. [p.95] Dafoe FC 3396.4 B53 2005 St. John's, Building File, "Western Winters: Winnipeg has Spacious Homes." Canadian Homes and Gardens 16 (May 1939): 34-37., "Residence of Walter Moss, ESQ., Roslyn Road, Winnipeg." Canadian Homes and Gardens 4 (October 1927): 32-33., Also known as Kantor House, Rugh, 1909, Northwood, 1913, Carey, 1917, Home of Walter Moss, At one time home of G. Harold Aikins, Esq.
Paris Building
Exterior: aerial view, Graham, John W. Guide to the architecture of Greater Winnipeg. Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 1960. Arch/FA Reserve NA 747 W5 G7 Arch/FA Quick Reference, Thompson, W.P. Architecture of Manitoba: an exhibit prepared by Professor William P. Thompson for the Manitoba Association of Architects and the Manitoba Centennial Corporation. Winnipeg: s.n., 1970. Arch/FA NA 746 M3 T46, Thompson, W.P. Winnipeg architecture: 100 years. Winnipeg: Queenston House, 1975. Arch/FA Ref NA 747 W5 T45 Arch/FA Main Stacks, Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1981). For PDF of report, see source below., Thompson, W.P. Winnipeg Architecture. Winnipeg: Queenston House, 1982. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 T5 1982 Arch/FA Main Stacks, Saunders, Ivan J. et al. Early building in Winnipeg. Vol. 1-7 [in 3 physical volumes] Ottawa: Parks Canada, 1974. Arch/FA Ref FC 3396.7 S38 1974 (p.681)
St. Luke's Anglican Church
Exterior: general view, Manitoba Heritage Site Designations and Heritage Buildings Grants. Winnipeg: Manitoba Culture, Heritage..., 1991-1999. Arch/FA Ref FC 3362 M3544 Dafoe Gov Docs Can6 Man1 Co924 H47 (1996-97), Graham, John W. Guide to the architecture of Greater Winnipeg. Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 1960. Arch/FA Reserve NA 747 W5 G7 Arch/FA Quick Reference, Nodelman, Billie. In this place: the first hundred years of the parish of St. Luke, Winnipeg, 1897-1997. Winnipeg: St. Luke's Church, 1997. St. John's BX 5613 W56 N63 1997, Building File, Parish Hall by Woodman and Carey, 1914
Stovel Printing Company Building
Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1992-93). For PDF of report, see source below.
Union Bank
Spector, David. Monuments to Finance. s.l.: s.n.,1980-1982. [2 volumes]. Arch/FA FC 3396.7 S64 (Volume 2). For PDF of report, see source below.
Union Stock Yards Offices
Peterson, M. Winnipeg Landmarks. [2 volumes] Winnipeg: Watson and Dwyer, 1995, 1998. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 P48 1995, NA 747 W5 P484 1998 (Volume 1)