Bain Building
Exterior: general view, Park, Kip. Historic Winnipeg restoration area: an illustrated guide to Winnipeg's historic warehouse district. Winnipeg: Heritage Winnipeg, 1983. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 P37 Arch/FA Main Stacks, Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1980). For PDF of report, see source below., Saunders, Ivan J. et al. Early building in Winnipeg. Vol. 1-7 [in 3 physical volumes] Ottawa: Parks Canada, 1974. Arch/FA Ref FC 3396.7 S38 1974 (p.909), Named after Donald H. Bain
Canada Building
Exterior: general view, Graham, John W. Guide to the architecture of Greater Winnipeg. Winnipeg: University of Manitoba Press, 1960. Arch/FA Reserve NA 747 W5 G7 Arch/FA Quick Reference, Building File, 2013 interior redevelopment by Prairie Architects Inc.
Dubrovnik Restaurant
Exterior: general view
Elim Chapel
Exterior: general view, Destroyed by fire in 1974
First Presbyterian Church
Exterior: general view, Walking in Wolseley. Winnipeg: The Manitoba Historical Society, 1988. Arch/FA FC 3396.67 W35 1988
Gaylord Block
Exterior: general view, Saunders, Ivan J. et al. Early building in Winnipeg. Vol. 1-7 [in 3 physical volumes] Ottawa: Parks Canada, 1974. Arch/FA Ref FC 3396.7 S38 1974 (p.1443), Cadham addition, 1906, McDiarmid addition, 1911, Originally known as Kemp Building
Great West Saddlery Factory/Warehouse
Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1990). For PDF of report, see source below., Addition by Evans, 1903, Alterations by Blair, 1909, Further alterations by Northwood and Chivers, 1929, Also known as Market Building, Manitoba Heritage Site Designations and Heritage Buildings Grants. Winnipeg: Manitoba Culture, Heritage..., 1991-1999. Arch/FA Ref FC 3362 M3544; Dafoe Gov Docs Can6 Man1 Co924 H47 (1993-94)
Manitoba Hall
Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1991). For PDF of report, see source below.
Marshall-Wells Warehouse
Exterior: general view (photo taken 1975), Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1983). For PDF of report, see source below., Saunders, Ivan J. et al. Early building in Winnipeg. Vol. 1-7 [in 3 physical volumes] Ottawa: Parks Canada, 1974. Arch/FA Ref FC 3396.7 S38 1974 (p.934), Also known as Max Waldhorn Building, Further image(s) of exterior views located in the Architecture/Fine Arts Library
Our Lady of Lourdes Church
Formerly Point Douglas United Church
Penrose House
Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1986). For PDF of report, see source below., Now located at 444 Logan Avenue
Thomas Scott Memorial Orange Hall
Exterior: general view, Park, Kip. Historic Winnipeg restoration area: an illustrated guide to Winnipeg's historic warehouse district. Winnipeg: Heritage Winnipeg, 1983. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 P37 Arch/FA Main Stacks, Saunders, Ivan J. et al. Early building in Winnipeg. Vol. 1-7 [in 3 physical volumes] Ottawa: Parks Canada, 1974. Arch/FA Ref FC 3396.7 S38 1974 (p.1346)
Winnipeg Paint and Glass Company Building
Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1984). For PDF of report, see source below., Building File, Additions by Northwood and Carey, 1919, Demolished 1984