Heubach Residence
Exterior: general view of west facade (photo taken 1991), Pickwell, F.C. "Tuxedo Park, Winnipeg." Construction 19 (September) 1926: 290-294. (Wade 450), Home of Claude Heubach, Building File
St. Ignatius Church
Exterior: general view, Building File, Northwood and Carey, 1928
Union Bank Annex
Exterior: general view of west facade, connected to urban plaza on Albert Street (Northwood & Carey), Park, Kip. Historic Winnipeg restoration area: an illustrated guide to Winnipeg's historic warehouse district. Winnipeg: Heritage Winnipeg, 1983. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 P37 Arch/FA Main Stacks (Volume 2), Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1992-93), Thompson, W.P. Winnipeg Architecture. Winnipeg: Queenston House, 1982. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 T5 1982 Arch/FA Main Stacks (1992-93), Northwood and Carey, 1921
Winnipeg Paint and Glass Company Building
Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1984). For PDF of report, see source below., Building File, Additions by Northwood and Carey, 1919, Demolished 1984