Avenue Building
Exterior: general view (photo taken 1992), Addition designed by Fingland in 1913
Bank of Hamilton
Spector, David. Monuments to Finance. s.l.: s.n.,1980-1982. [2 volumes]. Arch/FA FC 3396.7 S64 (Volume 2). For PDF of report, see source below., Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1986). For PDF of report, see source below.
Enderton Building
Building File, "The Gateway to the Granary of the British Empire." Construction 3, no. 2 (December 1909): 54-82. (Wade 299), Located at the south-west corner of Portage Avenue and Hargrave Street
Greater Winnipeg Water District Railway Station
Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1994-96). For PDF of report, see source below.
Thomson and Pope Building
Detail: entrance, Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1982). For PDF of report, see source below.