Marshall-Wells Building
Exterior: general view, Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1987). For PDF or report, see source below., Saunders, Ivan J. et al. Early building in Winnipeg. Vol. 1-7 [in 3 physical volumes] Ottawa: Parks Canada, 1974. Arch/FA Ref FC 3396.7 S38 1974 (p. 1378), Also known as Modern Women Building, Carter Halls Aldinger 1912, Prairie Architects Inc. restoration 2000
St. Joseph's Orphanage
Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1979). For PDF of report, see source below., Demolished 1979
Tache School
Building File, "The Gateway to the Granary of the British Empire." Construction 3, no. 2 (December 1909): 54-82. (Wade 299), Later renamed Queen Elizabeth School
Winnipeg Public Library
Exterior: general view, Peterson, M. Winnipeg Landmarks. [2 volumes] Winnipeg: Watson and Dwyer, 1995, 1998. Arch/FA Quick Reference NA 747 W5 P48 1995, NA 747 W5 P484 1998 (Volume 1), Year past: report of the City of Winnipeg Historical Buildings Committee. Winnipeg: Historical Building Committee, 1979- Arch/FA FC 3396.7 W56 (1984). For PDF of report, see source below., Saunders, Ivan J. et al. Early building in Winnipeg. Vol. 1-7 [in 3 physical volumes] Ottawa: Parks Canada, 1974. Arch/FA Ref FC 3396.7 S38 1974 (p.597), Building File, Over, W. Percy. "Northwest Letter." Canadian Architect and Builder XVI (September 1903): 148-149. (Wade 236), Addition by Hooper and Walker, 1908-1911, A Carnegie Library, "The Gateway to the Granary of the British Empire." Construction 3, no. 2 (December 1909): 54-82. (Wade 299)