Manitoban and Northwest Herald
The Manitoban and Northwest Herald appeared weekly from October 15, 1870 until November 21, 1874, though its publication was suspended from September 21 - November 23, 1872. From November 19, 1870 until September 14, 1872, its title changed to the Weekly Manitoban and Herald of Rupert's Land and North-Western Territory. It was continued by the Standard.