Pages

Photograph - Faculty of Agriculture students
A photograph of seven Faculty of Agriculture students who were in residence together at the University of Manitoba. From left to right, top to bottom: J. C. Forbes, W. H. Waddell, G. C. Hodgson, Frank Anderson, Tom Ross, Gordon Muirhead, and Reuben Wicklund. Several university buildings can also be seen., Luna Collection ID - 109::UMANITOBALCM::NA, Luna Object ID - 356113, Luna Image ID - 153571
Photograph - J. H. Ellis with horse and plow
A photograph of professor J. H. Ellis of the Field Husbandry Department at the Manitoba Agricultural College. This black-and-white photograph, taken in 1919, depicts Ellis riding a plow behind a team of three horses on the fertility research field west of University Crescent. MAC buildings are visible in the background., Luna Collection ID - 109::UMANITOBALCM::NA, Luna Object ID - 354994, Luna Image ID - 157300
Photograph - Manitoba Agricultural College Fort Garry campus
A photograph of the buildings of the Manitoba Agricultural College Fort Garry campus., Luna Collection ID - 109::UMANITOBALCM::NA, Luna Object ID - 356315, Luna Image ID - 153597
Photograph - Manitoba Agricultural College Fort Garry campus
A photograph of stooks of grain on the Manitoba Agricultural College Fort Garry campus. MAC buildings (biology, administration, Tache Hall, and engineering) are visible in the background., Luna Collection ID - 109::UMANITOBALCM::NA, Luna Object ID - 356329, Luna Image ID - 153598
Photograph - Manitoba Agricultural College Fort Garry campus
A postcard of the administration building at the Manitoba Agricultural College Fort Garry campus. "Administration Bldg. Agricultural College - St. Vital." written in white at the bottom of the postcard., Luna Collection ID - 109::UMANITOBALCM::NA, Luna Object ID - 356372, Luna Image ID - 153603
Photograph - Manitoba Agricultural College Tuxedo campus
A photograph of the Manitoba Agricultural College Tuxedo campus buildings; students are standing outside the buildings. This black-and-white photograph is matted and has a bow of brown and gold ribbon attached to its upper left-hand corner. A label is attached below the photograph which reads "M.A.C. Tuxedo site, c 1908 Contributed by H. E. Fuller"., Luna Collection ID - 109::UMANITOBALCM::NA, Luna Object ID - 356168, Luna Image ID - 153579

Pages