f llll..iilll....!! !ll 3

«W...

The convent of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary. This was the residence for the order of nuns from Prince Albert. Saskatchewan who arrived in The Pas in 1918 to be teachers at the Sacred Heart School. In the 19205 and 19303 some rooms were also used to provide accommodation for out of town

students. The Sisters taught piano and violin music lessons to students here, and in the 1960s one floor was used to house Sacred Heart High School. It was closed about 1968 and torn down shortly after.

41